Creativity has no boundaries or limits. Here is an example of unlimited creativity by Won Park. who creates mind boggling shapes employing Paper.  This art form is known as Origami or Paper folding Art, practised in Japan.

http://thedesigninspiration.com/articles/won-park-the-master-of-origami-paper-folding/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Every piece is so neatly made that it's difficult to choose which one looks more attractive than the other. It's a beautiful craft and it requires just a piece of paper to showcase one's skill. 

shampasaid

The pieces her made are really beautiful. But I did not like the idea of using currency notes. 

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

The Magic of creativity. I know people creating shapes from thrown out materials, buttons and twigs.

Divya wrote:

The pieces her made are really beautiful. But I did not like the idea of using currency notes. 

Neither did I , it seems such a waste of money. HOwever, one cannot deny but admire the skill and talent in making these objects.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I think, in such cases things involved like the Currency notes are not real. Even if they are real, these notes are folded but not cut by scissors or knife to achieve  the shape.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.