Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I think this all are politics games and we common people will understand what they want and to whom they support.

sdfafa

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:

I am also in favor of alliance before election. Any alliance after election is cheating with voters. But what is solution of it. New election or governor rule. 

Anil, what I am actually saying is that if there is no clear mandate for anyone party , the two parties winning the maximum number of seats shd form an alliance  ..Earlier I remember it happened in Karnataka too when Congress and BJP had the highest number of seats but instead of the two forming alliance Congress got all smaller parties and formed a kichdi govt..

For Example, I vote to the candidate of BJP. If after results my candidate join other party, what is this, it is cheating with me or not. All alliance happen after big deals. Distribution of department and open right of looting public money. Every supported charged their price.

Now after the alliance of MNS and BJP.The possibility  President's rule is ruled out 

Ha ha ha ! where did you get this from???

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Nothing left to say.

vijay wrote:

BJP and SS are in State government then why they fought against each other in Mumbai. Now you want them to join again. This is surprising. If they do not want to remain together why should you want them to join,  just to keep the party you hate for personal reasons away from joining.

Every thing is possible in politics.

Alliance between BJP and MNS is assured. After all it is matter of power. Roll of voters is finished till next election.

anil wrote:

Alliance between BJP and MNS is assured. After all it is matter of power. Roll of voters is finished till next election.

Looks like rambabu has managed to confuse you as well...There never was an alliance of BJP  with MNS 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

True.I was confused. I ill not defend myself.

Now Shivsena may.join hands with MNS

http://www.huffingtonpost.in/2017/01/27/after-calling-off-alliance-with-bjp-shiv-sena-may-now-join-hand/

Since there is no progress on the alliance front , the outcome may be known only after the 9th when the mayor gets elected. I am.sure the smaller parties like Congress , NCP and MNS are trying everything possible to have an alliance and get some sort of a say inspite of not being given approval by the voters  .

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Formation of government is by a party or parties who can muster a majority. There is nothing wrong in smaller parties coming together. It is their right. Why do you always crib at any other party except BJP. They have also formed government's in collaboration with diametric opposite parties to their ideologies.
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:

Looks like rambabu has managed to confuse you as well...There never was an alliance of BJP  with MNS 

Sorry, I wants to say that Alliance between two parties is assured. These may be SS and BJP or BJP and MNS.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.