Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Right. I will do that henceforth.No doubt everybody knows about  Congress debacle. But Some Congress Bhakatas do not admit. Rather they blame BJP  for its conspiracy.

It is for them I wrote my comments.

rambabu wrote:

Right. I will do that henceforth.No doubt everybody knows about  Congress debacle. But Some Congress Bhakatas do not admit. Rather they blame BJP  for its conspiracy.

This 'Bhakti' is specialty of BJP followers. It is they who shout MODI MODI-  JOGI JOGI-  like jokers. Nobody shouts Rahul Rahul, Sonia Sonia- etc in such jackal fashion.  So when you think of Bhakt, think of BJP only. There isnosuch thing as Congress Bhakta.  

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Congress Bhaktas are innumerable. Every body in the Country knows about   Congress. This is  the reason why Congress has been kicked out of power.

If at all any Power is there, that is Modi Power. The Power that works for the Country and for its people.

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
rambabu wrote:

This 'Bhakti' is specialty of BJP followers. It is they who shout MODI MODI-  JOGI JOGI-  like jokers. Nobody shouts Rahul Rahul, Sonia Sonia- etc in such jackal fashion.  So when you think of Bhakt, think of BJP only. There isnosuch thing as Congress Bhakta.  

Absolutely , there are no bhaktas in Congress only slaves ...So no comparison !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Yes.  in Congress Party there are only Ghulams. and sycophants

A bhakta is a one type of special slave who has totally surrendred all his or her faculties to the master and constantly shouts the master's name everywhere.

A BJP Bhakta is a dedicated and committed one, who stays always in the fore to serve the Nation and its people.

But a Congress Bhakta is one who will be always in the fore to loot and plunder the Country and the people

Bhaktas have the right to question as well whereas slaves of certain parties cannot utter a word about the leaders , such is the dictatorship ...But I guess some people have a slavish mentality that Isa hangover from the British days , worshipping white skin ,which continues to this day! One can only pity them and their double​ standards

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Please indicate which bhakta has ever questioned a leader. So what is the difference. However I agree with your definitions but not the white / British connection. Bhaktas are found every where.

For a BJP bhakta   People are  the High Command.

For a Congress Bhakta, Party leaders are the  High  Command

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.