To get most out of our workday, there are certain strategies we must follow to increase productivity

For example,getting a good night's rest is one of them

To know more about such strategies, have a look

http://www.huffingtonpost.in/the-conversation/5-tips-to-get-the-most-out-of-your-workday-ed/?utm_hp_ref=in-lifestyle

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

First of all please correct the title to workday since now it reads workiday !!!??

To me planning your day and work schedule, is very important .

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you for correcting.

Coming to the point, I work giving gaps intermittently. During the gaps, I watch TV. I sip a cup of Coffee occasionally.

Success or failure, I work. I enjoy  whatever I do

Many don't realize it, but short breaks like a walk outdoors or listening to music, etc. can energize and encourage a person to perform better. Dull and monotonous routines never benefit anyone and tend to lower one's interest in his/her work.

“There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.” 

Oscar Wilde

I take a break in between my work. Some times a go for  a short nap

It is a fact that our concentration levels begin to waver after 30-40 minutes . Thats why schools have a study period of 40- 45 minutes which is ideal since you require 5 minutes to settle down and the last 5 minutes for question and answer session !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

rambabu wrote:

I take a break in between my work. Some times a go for  a short nap

Your major work routine seems to be pressing likes here randomly the entire day from morning to night ...The title still remains the same with your busy schedule of pressing likes on all possible posts simply to gain points !!! I doubt if you even know what the post is about..

What is new in these tips. Every one know about benefits of sound sleep, coffee, exercise etc.

It is for those members who do not about these tips. I know some people who stay awake all the night. Not having enough sleep lead to some health problems.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.