Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This list is abt. all politicians of the world, if politicians can earn such humongous money from politics, then it seems India is already a developed state, but if good and honest politicians are there then it could have been developed ten years back.

Do you think honesty has some connection with politicians?. :blink:

I don't I feel the most dishonest people join politics. :woohoo:

Honesty or dishonesty is rooted in human character. The volume of dishonesty depends on opportunity. Those in position of power has more chance. Politicians are most poserful. Conclusion can be well drawn.

Perhaps that exactly sums up the meat in the saying that 'power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely'!!
Thank you said by: usha manohar
This list is abt. all politicians of the world, if politicians can earn such humongous money from politics, then it seems India is already a developed state, but if good and honest politicians are there then it could have been developed ten years back.

The most dishonest people love politics in India!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
There are few examples, of some politicians of the past, those are honest and they hardly save money for their successors, here one such politicians was there, and I have heard one cm of TN also, but it seems that they are in the minority numbers and in the present world a pauper cannot be a politicians due to the advent of force and power into politics.

Even today there may be a few honest politicians but you wont hear about them ! They will not be popular because they will not be flashy like the more corrupt politicians and so the party president may not have much use for them.By and by they may vanish from the scene since they will not be able to do any public service either because of lack of funds.This has happened here when this particular MP who is very clean would never get his MP fund released or even if it did it would be in small quantity and he could not do anything much with it...the corrupt ones get their funds in time and show some expenditure and pocket the rest !
One honest politician in UPA is from AP and he walks in crutches and I forget his name, due to his good work, the government is changing is portfolios and he is doing honest work even he has gained respect from opposition ranks. Honest people does not have money but the respect they garner from all around has been tremendous and all these are the most respectable form of life.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Friends the money is totally black. She can only accumulate it but cannot enjoy it. It will lie useless in the banks.

There are few examples, of some politicians of the past, those are honest and they hardly save money for their successors, here one such politicians was there, and I have heard one cm of TN also, but it seems that they are in the minority numbers and in the present world a pauper cannot be a politicians due to the advent of force and power into politics.

Even today there may be a few honest politicians but you wont hear about them ! They will not be popular because they will not be flashy like the more corrupt politicians and so the party president may not have much use for them.By and by they may vanish from the scene since they will not be able to do any public service either because of lack of funds.This has happened here when this particular MP who is very clean would never get his MP fund released or even if it did it would be in small quantity and he could not do anything much with it...the corrupt ones get their funds in time and show some expenditure and pocket the rest !
One honest politician in UPA is from AP and he walks in crutches and I forget his name, due to his good work, the government is changing is portfolios and he is doing honest work even he has gained respect from opposition ranks. Honest people does not have money but the respect they garner from all around has been tremendous and all these are the most respectable form of life.

Yes, he's Jaipal reddy. He's one of the contenders for the CM post of about to be formed Telangana .
Friends the money is totally black. She can only accumulate it but cannot enjoy it. It will lie useless in the banks.

In every street corner you find people capable of converting Black money in to white for a fees. And do you think it's a difficult task for the people in power?

In every street corner you find people capable of converting Black money in to white for a fees. And do you think it's a difficult task for the people in power?

Black money only be used for heinous work. Nobody can live like a king or queen with such money. They will remain poor in terms of white money. I have never heard any person is happy after keeping huge sum of black money. They live in fear.

Black money only be used for heinous work. Nobody can live like a king or queen with such money. They will remain poor in terms of white money. I have never heard any person is happy after keeping huge sum of black money. They live in fear.

There are innumerable number of people who amassed Black money enjoying a care free life. This includes influential politicians. They have a very high purchasing power. It's a myth that such people live in fear. On the contrary honest people are living in fear in this country. Thanks to the ineffective laws.
Thank you said by: Devyani Sarkar

There are innumerable number of people who amassed Black money enjoying a care free life. This includes influential politicians. They have a very high purchasing power. It's a myth that such people live in fear. On the contrary honest people are living in fear in this country. Thanks to the ineffective laws.

It is the corrupt government which has forcefully changes the system. We are responsible behind this.
We cannot blame only one person. Every member of the party behind the scene is to be blamed.

It is the corrupt government which has forcefully changes the system. We are responsible behind this.
We cannot blame only one person. Every member of the party behind the scene is to be blamed.

Yes. I agree. Like people like the rulers. If people are self centered, rulers also will be self-centered.
Yadha Praja, Tadha Raja, goes the saying.

Yes, he's Jaipal reddy. He's one of the contenders for the CM post of about to be formed Telangana .
thanks he is Jaipal Reddy, the man with strong English, and I think rajsekhara reddy will be the cm, but you are saying it is jaipal reddy, and if congress come to power in telagana, has congress has any chance of majority there?

http://mohanmekap.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.