Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The onus lies on the parents first. People should voluntarily take part in the eradication of Junk food. Only then, any scheme will be successful.
The onus lies on the parents first. People should voluntarily take part in the eradication of Junk food. Only then, any scheme will be successful.

But junk foods are so tasty and inviting. Now you will advise against eating them.

But junk foods are so tasty and inviting. Now you will advise against eating them.

If people are drawn towards the taste of the junk food, they have to taste the bitter medicines when they are confined to a hospital bed.

If people are drawn towards the taste of the junk food, they have to taste the bitter medicines when they are confined to a hospital bed.

One can always take samosas, burgers, sandwiches but in moderation w/o reaching hospital. Excess of good food will also take one to hospital bed. control is needed.

One can always take samosas, burgers, sandwiches but in moderation w/o reaching hospital. Excess of good food will also take one to hospital bed. control is needed.[/quote

That's an apt point. But what I said was it's the people especially parents and the government should work in tandem to make it successful.

One can always take samosas, burgers, sandwiches but in moderation w/o reaching hospital. Excess of good food will also take one to hospital bed. control is needed.[/quote

That's an apt point. But what I said was it's the people especially parents and the government should work in tandem to make it successful.

But today's double income parents are themselves hooked to junk food!!

That's altogether is a different issue. With the move of Maneka, the wisdom doors of such people are expected to open.

That's altogether is a different issue. With the move of Maneka, the wisdom doors of such people are expected to open.

I have my doubts but yes it should be tried, but not by banning junk food because definition of junk food is difficult.

I have my doubts but yes it should be tried, but not by banning junk food because definition of junk food is difficult.

Let's not bother about the definition of Junk food. We have to see the bad effects of Junk food, which has been widely recognized as a health hazard world over.

Let's not bother about the definition of Junk food. We have to see the bad effects of Junk food, which has been widely recognized as a health hazard world over.

Health hazard for those who give up cooking at home and convert junk food into main food, that is why I said earlier double income parents are patronsing junk joints frequently. Definition because they try to ban foreign junk and desi junk will be permitted.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.