Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Yes, whatever is going on is sheer waste of time.  It is true that the BJP now has a taste of its own medicine!

However, your money and mine is getting wasted.  The rascals in the Opposition should understand this.  For example, what right does Dave Gowda have to talk about corruption, when he is known as one of the most corrupted in the entire India?

Most of the time, the Opposition only talks non-issues.  Let us try to support the Union Government in every possible way.

This is the least that we can all do.

Yes, whatever is going on is sheer waste of time.  It is true that the BJP now has a taste of its own medicine!

However, your money and mine is getting wasted.  The rascals in the Opposition should understand this.  For example, what right does Dave Gowda have to talk about corruption, when he is known as one of the most corrupted in the entire India?

Most of the time, the Opposition only talks non-issues.  Let us try to support the Union Government in every possible way.

This is the least that we can all do.

Why only Devegowda? What about Lalu, who has eaten away fodder meant for cattle. The entire band is a collection of bandits.

The ruling party behaved as the opposition is behaving now. The roles are reversed. Credentials have no meaning.

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

The ruling party behaved as the opposition is behaving now. The roles are reversed. Credentials have no meaning.

The ruling party has to behave as an opposition in its bid to bring about good governance which the opposition is not in favor of.

All our politicians are immature and childish except a few who are unable to do much...The manner in which Congress and other parties are stalling the hpuse shows how self centered they are and to make excuses saying BJP is getting back what it did is not a solution ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

BJP  stalled Insurance Bill for five years in last Lok Sabha. Today it wants everyone to support it. Howsoever one may like to believe but politicians of all parties ate not immature and nor childish. Only roles are reversed. Gujarat opposed GST tooth and nail in last five years but  today it wants GST. Why, because roles have changed. So who is right and who is wrong depends which side of the fence one is on. It is simple politics and one need not become emotional.

I'm not a supporter of any party. One that does good to me and the public will get my support. It's simple.

One has to be a practical supporter and not an accusing supporter.

There is no political system or culture in our country where the parties unite together and make sure that the interest of the nation is considered and given importance above everything else.Had that been done we would have seen better days here...It is the same with all parties since the politicians are a class apart and have similar agenda ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

In today's Times of India seen a cartoon by Ajit Ninan. The quote says,"Opposition has run out of gas. Only hope is LPG - Level Playing Ground. -Modi.".Speaks well about Opposition unity.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.