Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

NPT will be a very difficult proposition because unless all nations agree it cannot become a reality with China opposing the entry of India. Efforts are on but it may not materialise any time in the near future as things stand now !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

India has already started softening its stand vis a vis China on issues like South China Sea or granting of  visas or removing trade hurdles, where it had earlier taken hard stands. Chinese may want more from India and also USA before they soften their stand against India. Real politiks.

I thought, with countries like  South Africa, New Zealand and Turkey softening their stance and with the vociferous support from Obama,, India's entry in to MTCR will no problem. Anyhow, as you said, these are  Real Politics. I keep my fingers crossed and wait for the outcome.

Certain amount of give and take that does not put our country at a disadvantage is understandable. It again depends on how important or essential NPT is for us..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Admission to the MTCR will  enable India to sell its Brahmos Supersonic cruise missiles to Vietnam which is interested to procure these missiles. It means, with entry in to MTCR , India can generate revenue.

anil wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:

well i just want to say that Modi friendship with Obama working smooth for our country India.

Don't forget that USA is a selfish country. for leader of USA their country interest is first priorty.

if the country leader says that his country goodwill is his first preference then i will say that this type of leader should be in every country.

bhuyali saroj

There is a lot of difference between on what is on paper and what is in practice ..It is believed that India will be keenly watched by America and other nations because of the complexities involved , Kashmir and Pakistan issue and various terror groups that have links to political parties , politicians etc make it a very doubtful proposition which is understandable ..

usha manohar wrote:

There is a lot of difference between on what is on paper and what is in practice ..It is believed that India will be keenly watched by America and other nations because of the complexities involved , Kashmir and Pakistan issue and various terror groups that have links to political parties , politicians etc make it a very doubtful proposition which is understandable ..

madam does you think that this Kashmir issue will ever come to a point of solving. i and many of us don't think so...  

bhuyali saroj

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.