How will you remember our honorable ex Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee ji ?

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I would remember him as one of the most daring Prime Ministers who was a great orator.

I would remember him as a great orator and the one who can be called as pioneer of building highways in our road. I would call him a daring PM for Pokhran Test.

I had a chance to listen to him as a student when he came to the 100th anninversary of our college..Hindu College in Delhi and released a stamp of our college on the day. It was a life touching speech for all of us as a student. He was an unmatched orator.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

He was a great statesman , a skilled orator and a true gentleman who really cared for Indians and Hindu culture. May he find peace!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

May the Beautiful Soul Rest in Peace.. He always remain Alive in the heart of every Indian 

A poet, politicians, freedom fighter is not with us. I saw and listen him. God give peace to their soul.

Atal ji was a great leader and everyone love him. We will wait for his next birth in India again. RIP.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

He was one of the greatest and most humble persons the Indian politics would ever have. He is no more with us now but he will always stay in our memories. May God rest his soul in Peace.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: arjun sai

A Bharat Ratna, a humble and humanity oriented person. We lost another ideal person after APJ Abdul Kalam.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

Vajpayee was one of the most respected Prime Ministers in the recent times because of his affable personality . Even the opposition leaders had only good things to say about him ...May his soul rest in peace !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: arjun sai
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.