Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
usha manohar wrote:

@anil , unfortunately I cannot read the link article since it is in Hindi ...however, I doubt the buyer after paying the kind of price for the property would want to retain it as a memorial. If the family does not care why would a business man bother ?

Yes language is problem. In this article some artists of bollywood worry about sale of this historical place like us. Raja Murad said than this studio is temple for me because I gave first shot of my carrier in this studio. Only Maharshta government can retain it as memorial. 

Arunima Singh wrote:

I could not open the link. It asked for city and took me to some other news piece. But I am on same page of thought as Usha. Why would a business man who bought the property will think on emotional lines?? It is possible only if the buyer is a big fan of Raj Kapoor. It is possible to get such ardent cine lovers.

Link is working here, I just open it. it is right that why some one spend hug amount only for emotions. But it is not impossible if RK family wants than some agree to change it a memorial. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.