Dilshan under ICC scanner for bookie link: Report

Follow the link at=====================

http://sports.in.msn.com/cricket/article.aspx?cp-documentid=4362023
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Guys it is just one player . and we have to appreciate sangakkara here for reporting it to ICC
As I understand some other Srilankan players brought it to the notice of captain Sangakara.They deserve praise too.
Yes i saw this news in some site...this is really surprising to see a srilankan player..
news 24 already showed that it is sangakarra and a srilankan team meber has reported on him that he is visiting nightclubs and some suspicious persons are visiting him
I wonder how the cricket lovers are going to accept the results of any match in these scandalous circumstances!
chinmoy,
match fixing was never in the back since it started.It was always in the front. Criket lovers will love the game whatever happens!
But i still wonder how the cricket game is still popular among people? :)
People in India like cricket because they have been playing it since their childhood...In some other country say Nigeria football is what people see from childhood and thus that is what they play and cricket is thus less popular
Has football players been caught in these sort of bidding issues?. I am totally unaware of it. :(
@Sajeetharan

Earlier it was in the front and now it is in the forefront!Indian Captain Dhoni and Vettori have already voiced their deep concerns on this issue.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.