Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Ya this is the problem also there. Laboratories are there but no equipments are there. Lecturars don't have knowledge about there subjects. they just give assignments. This time i am giving my 7th sem. exams of b.tech IT and 1st exam was on 7th jan. Its of linux. That is the toughest paper for us. All students were doing aal is well in exams. Why because our teacher didn't teach us about the linux. thy don'e know the L of linux. I am sure we will clear our paper of linux with our own gained knowledge but our linux teacher will get fail in that paper if he/she will attempt.
You are right. This happens every where. In my view only 10 % lecturers pass through their respective subjects. There is a fault in the educational system

Cool information and hot earnings @
http://bit.ly/cbOLIy
This is the game of money... Maximum colleges are just money making machine. The owner of knows that school and college will run good. A lot of population in india is available.
Please do not provoke regional feelings and differences.

Education all over India is governed by Indian national education policy.

CBSE and UGC are there that are governing the major portion of education system.

Harish Jharia
http://harishjhariasblog.blogspot.com/
Hello Mr. jharia You always say opposite. I am not provoking he regional feelings. I m saying what is truth ok. The system of indian education department is not good. Maximum colleges have only that type of faculty who have only theoritical knowledge.
Please do not be personal when we are discussing a national issue like Education. This is not a group discussion where we have to negate the arguments posted by other users.

I stayed in a job in Andhra Pradesh for 15 years, and worked for 21 years in MP, UP and New Delhi, including 6 months in USA.

I did my studies in MP and I very well know how they teach in Christ Church Boys' School, Jabalpur and MP Government Engineering Colleges. I know the level of studies in IIM, Ahmadabad and IIT, Khadagpur. I definitely know the level of academics in various states in India and overseas.

I don't mean that you do not know. You know more than me; yet, you need not underestimate the educational system in any part of India.

Harish Jharia
http://harishjhariasblog.blogspot.com/
Mr. Harish i just saying about the colleges of north side india. Not saying about the MP and south. Some colleges are very good in studies and pracitcal knowledge. But they are exceptional. We can say 75% education system is not providing practical knowledge. you studied in good college and school this means not eevry school and college is providing good.
Why do we complicate things by making pointed reference to regions and areas? In the Northern part we have some of the finest institutions which provide both as we have such institutions in the South!
For those of you who are statiscally minded one thing you must appreciate that the higher education in India is not exactly in the pink of health! According to a list of top universities in the world prepared by the UNESCO,not a single university of India figures in it!
I am agree with you chinmoymukharjee
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.