Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sandhya, I know about this exercise before only as i am a specky girl.

Let me add another one i

Whenever you feel uncomfortable with your vision,just stop using the eye for few minutes. close your eyes and do 15 minutes meditation and then you see your problem will in vision. It is good to have leafy vegetable and papaya

how to do meditation?

Meera sandhu
Sandhya doing meditation is very easy, just spread a mat or any sheet on the ground. becuase while meditating our skin should not touch the flour as the power which we get in meditation will be taken by the flour. Then we need to sit on that spreaded bed sheet or mat some thing. then keep your spiny straight. that means your tummy should not be folded. then keep your palms at your tummy. then slowly close your eyes and just imagine about you. by taking normal breath. like this you should be at least the minutes of your age. suppose your are 18 years old then you have to do thisfor 18 minutes. still more tell about this , but it needs more time. I hope you understand. tommaorw i will post an exercise for eye problems in meditation

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Eyes are two major parts in human body to see this beautiful world exercise is compulsory for eyes even rest also.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Sandhyaji you could have made it a nice article. This is really very informative for most of us. I will try it out.

I will make it an article very soon. I want many people to get its benefits

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.