Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
hahahaha sajeetharan i told that because dog and ZooZoo are supporting partners of vodafone...
The Environmental House Plan idea was a collaboration between Clean Air Gardening and Virtual Architect. Lars Hundley of Clean Air Gardening wanted to design an entire environmentally friendly home to take energy savings and sustainability to a whole new level. Bryan Welty of Virtual Architect immediately recognized the value of such a home and went straight to work designing it.
Is it a house or any resort?I think it will be fearful to stay in it on heavy rain days.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
sajeetharan wrote:
[quote]@jasmeet

After that elephant , lion, tiger , monkey and every animal will follow them and meean will be living a peaceful life with animals there![/quote]

What an imagination Sajeetharan.You are truly the best well wisher for me :laugh:

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
See MEEAN you are just think about one day..Sajeetharan and Jasmeet have already planned for you..giving some ideas... :)
Meean, thanks for the link. Its a very very beautiful house!! I too wish to have one like this!! :) :) :) :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I would always like to have my dream house...very spacious, wil green lawn in the front and back yard....in a high altitude away from the daily traffic and noise..however not isolated...in a neat community with a serene atmosphere...overall i could say a GREEN HOUSE...
Well a environment friendly way sajeetharan..hope to see it soon.... :)
Very soon in near future, these kind of homes are going to be more prevelant, as the awareness on environment keeps increasing.
wow !!

Really nice house....it's awesome...

Eco-friendly House....thanks for the sharing Meean... :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.