1. Can you cry under water?
2. Do fish ever get thirsty?
3.Why don't birds fall out of trees when they sleep?
4.Wat do you call a male lady bird?
5.Why is it called building when its already built?
6.When they say dog food is new and improved in taste, who tastes it?
7.If money doesn't grow on trees then why banks have branches?
8.Why does a round pizza come in a square box?
9.Why doesn't glue stick to its bottle?

who can answer??

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3758]}
question.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Swetha Shenoy
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
These are of course interesting doubts. In fact, these are not doubts but a fun withe usage of words- as bank branch likened to tree branch and so on.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

All are interesting points or doubt but I like 5th and 7th doubt more so ye dil mange more.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Thinking Thinking Thinking!!!!

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3759]}

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Ha ha very funny doubts especially i like that pizza one...
I think the first question was raised before and it got lot of answers. :) (funny)
Intersting questions... scratching!!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3760]}
1. Can you cry under water?
Yes you can cry under water but you wont get tears. Try putting your head in bucket of water and cry.

2. Do fish ever get thirsty?
Yes it does, like all living things it also needs water. Try putting a fresh water fish in a salt die and it will die of dehydration. Most fish intake water with the help of their scales.

3.Why don't birds fall out of trees when they sleep?
Birds sleep in nest right, and not many people will fall off from their own house ;)

4.Wat do you call a male lady bird?
Well that would depend on the type of bird we talkin about. Bird is a common noun, it is like askin what will be the gender of public. And many birds do have male, female names, peacock,peahen,cock, hen etc etc

5.Why is it called building when its already built?
It is just playing with noun and verb part of the word. Building is a noun and built is a verb.

6.When they say dog food is new and improved in taste, who tastes it?
Ofcourse dog, they take cues and signals from dog behaviour but honestly not sure every company follows that now. They mostly go by theory and closed environment testing.

7.If money doesn't grow on trees then why banks have branches?
Well thats just a metaphor. It's origin came into being when a man saw that he can take the same fruit (Apple) from different branches. So when people got their money from different location than their home branch, it came to be called as branches, as bank branches are nothing but part of the main tree.

8.Why does a round pizza come in a square box?
There are many reasons for it. First, if the box was round, how would you pick up a slice of pizza. You need space to pick up the slice or else you would mess it. Also, square boxes are easy to cut from cardboard and dont have to be assembled before shipping. So less cost and easy transportation. Though round pizza boxes do exists.

9.Why doesn't glue stick to its bottle?

That is because the bottle is closed and as such there is no oxygen present inside. Glue needs oxygen to dry up and stick to the surface of object. If you want glue to stick to it's bottle, don't close the bottle and check after few minutes, it will stick to it's bottle.

Shweta, now what do I a get for answering this. Hope I have not ruined the fun for anyone.
wow!

Arun...kudos to you

really you are so intelligent!!!

ha,you know better to remain in truth than remaining in lie or confusion!

clap clap clap clap for your answers :) :)

:D :D

Swetha Shenoy
All questions are interesting but not answerable from me.
Yes this are the funny doubts that every one will have that i love the 7 th one which is so funny.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Hey Arun, your answers are as interesting as the questions. Three cheers for you!!!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.