Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
:) :) :) :) :)

chipkalli means female lizard..... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

chipkalla means male lizard :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

billa means male cat :laugh: :laugh:

billi means female cat :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

so that ..I think funny....macchar means male mosquito

machhari means female mosquito... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

ya these are really funny..i gave the name chipkala.even i use it.when i find a fat lizard i say he is chipkala and the slim one is chipkali.. :P :P :P

Come on Yar !!! there is no Chipkala, all there is only one word, and that is CHIPKALI.

thats given by me ronark ji..and that too when i was in school time as there is no other name..

a.s.

ya these are really funny..i gave the name chipkala.even i use it.when i find a fat lizard i say he is chipkala and the slim one is chipkali.. :P :P :P

Come on Yar !!! there is no Chipkala, all there is only one word, and that is CHIPKALI.

thats given by me ronark ji..and that too when i was in school time as there is no other name..

Me Buddhaa nahi ho gaya hu.. :woohoo: :woohoo: that you are calling me ronarkji..... I am just 22.

Want to make each day Accountable

Thank you said by: Mathi

Me Buddhaa nahi ho gaya hu.. :woohoo: :woohoo: that you are calling me ronarkji..... I am just 22.

hehehehe actually i dont exactly know who here is elder then me and who is equal to me thats why i put'Ji' after everyname and thats for respect.
earlier ram bhaiya was also having same problem when i use to call him ram ji but now i call him ram bhaiya.so now you tell what should i call you.you are 2years older than me.im of 20.
and thats in my habit to give respect.

a.s.

:) :) :) :)
Buddhaa nahi ho gaya hu.....

tho kya hua ji...ji tho ek respect word hai na ....tk aabko ji basanth nahi hai tho.....nahi kayengey ....

then thosd tho teek hai na ...thosd :P :P :P :P

Chant Hare krishna and be happy!!

tho kya hua ji...ji tho ek respect word hai na ....tk aabko ji basanth nahi hai tho.....nahi kayengey ....

mathi ji i didnt understand what you tried to say..

a.s.

So what....dear ...we can call you as friend ???

Chant Hare krishna and be happy!!

So what....dear ...we can call you as friend ???

ok now i got it.you meant to say dost..

a.s.
Finding gender names of various species is no issue. Really finding gender of Pinki Pranamik, sportsman or woman is an issue.

http://health.india.com/sexual-health/is-pinki-pramanik-male-or-female-the-answer-isnt-quite-that-simple/

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.