Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It is rule to wear a Helmet while riding a bike.....If policeman doesn't wear then it give bad impression on local people too.Government should take strict action..........

That's true it shows that the people who want to enforce the rules are breaking it themselves. :blink: :blink:
It is rule to wear a Helmet while riding a bike.....If policeman doesn't wear then it give bad impression on local people too.Government should take strict action..........

That's true it shows that the people who want to enforce the rules are breaking it themselves. :blink: :blink:

Government doesn't care much about police.
It think, they should think more about this issue.

Want to make each day Accountable

Same here Sandhya. Its been 3 months, that my cousin died in a bike accident. He friend was also there sitting back seat. He too was dead. But the situation was that the bike was in full speed and they were drunk.
Drinking and riding the bike is not at all good.

My brother was studying plus two at that time and it was morning

Meera sandhu
Same here Sandhya. Its been 3 months, that my cousin died in a bike accident. He friend was also there sitting back seat. He too was dead. But the situation was that the bike was in full speed and they were drunk.
Drinking and riding the bike is not at all good.

My brother was studying plus two at that time and it was morning

That was a sad incident.people know the importance of helmets but they find it a burden so they don't wear while driving. :blink: :evil:
The policemen can make fool to another policemen and they could be survived, even though they break rules.

Want to make each day Accountable

Most policemen do not wear helmet because they think that without helmet no one will cut challan on them as they only caught people who do not wear helmet and then who will caught them.But I think govt.should be serious in this matter if they do so then they have no right to blame other people.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Actually they think that they are above the law of nation and god. They are not afraid of any bad happening with them.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

yes what sunil siad is true. No one can go against policemen. they feel that nothing will be happen as they always in secure place

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Tamil Nadu Sub Inspecter Vetrivel died because he wore helmet and hide his face. Strangers thought he is the person whom we are seeking for and killed him.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.