Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
We have partly destroyed this planet,its natural resources,its rivers,mountains and what not! Blocking the passages of natural air and turning to air-conditioners! Polluting our sources of potable water and turning to mineral water bottles! And bashing the donkeys as fools!!

I agree! Man is the biggest fool of all the living species to inhabit this earth and yet turn away or destroy nature's resources!

have you heard about the saying that 'might is right' or 'Jiski Lathi uski Bhens' the man has power and brain but he is misusing it up to great extent.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

We have partly destroyed this planet,its natural resources,its rivers,mountains and what not! Blocking the passages of natural air and turning to air-conditioners! Polluting our sources of potable water and turning to mineral water bottles! And bashing the donkeys as fools!!

I agree! Man is the biggest fool of all the living species to inhabit this earth and yet turn away or destroy nature's resources!

have you heard about the saying that 'might is right' or 'Jiski Lathi uski Bhens' the men has power and brain but he is misusing it up to great extent.

Very true ! It just goes to show how selfish and self centered man is :huh: , You clean up your surroundings and throw the rubbish in another's compound.We have a garbage collecting system which most people would rather not use because yu have to pay Rs 40 each month.They prefer to throw it all over the city...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I knew that man is the most intelligent among all animal but now most fool-I can not matching two.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Most people call fools a donkey because they know donkey wont mind, knowing fully well that man is worse than him.

I agree with Sanjeev that donkey is hard working animal but donkey is foolish. If I compare a donkey with honey bee or a bird who make their nest in such an artistic way which an architect would think will not be wrong. Many animals are clever e.g. wolf, leopard, wild cats, etc.
I agree with Sanjeev that donkey is hard working animal but donkey is foolish. If I compare a donkey with honey bee or a bird who make their nest in such an artistic way which an architect would think will not be wrong. Many animals are clever e.g. wolf, leopard, wild cats, etc.

Yes that's right it always happens - hard worker become fools sometimes..similarly all these wild animal are clever because they are not hard workers.
1_2012-07-05.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Yes that's right it always happens - hard worker become fools sometimes..similarly all these wild animal are clever because they are not hard workers.

Hard work and foolishness - an illogical connect!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8099]}
smiley-12_2012-07-05.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

They can connect...think

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8101]}

That could be right as well, because only foolish seem to do all hard work while people with sharper minds sit and have fun. They can afford to call a donkey a foolish. Otherwise donkey is most clever one who does not mind foolish people around him.

That could be right as well, because only foolish seem to do all hard work while people with sharper minds sit and have fun. They can afford to call a donkey a foolish. Otherwise donkey is most clever one who does not mind foolish people around him.

You mean hard workers are foolish? :blink: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.