Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
If a person's girlfriend looks beautiful without makeup, then boy would have no problem to see his girlfriend without makeup

Does it mean, she should make up if she doesn't look good :evil: :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
Actually makeup makes girl look beautiful and attractive. Thus if a girl is seen without makeup, she looks simple. Many boys prefer girls with makeup but at the same time they don't like it.

The young girls, always likes to charm the Boys and without makeup, it is impossible, though boys want to see their girlfriend without makeup, but still girls will have makeup. :)

Want to make each day Accountable

If a person's girlfriend looks beautiful without makeup, then boy would have no problem to see his girlfriend without makeup

Does it mean, she should make up if she doesn't look good :evil: :evil: :evil:

If the girl wants to look good, she has to do makeup.

Make up changes the entire look of a girl.A girl who is not so pretty or beautiful can look beautiful and pretty with the help of their makeover.So I think boys should see their girlfriend without make up.Because it helps them to understand about the natural look of their girlfriend.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Make up changes the entire look of a girl.A girl who is not so pretty or beautiful can look beautiful and pretty with the help of their makeover.So I think boys should see their girlfriend without make up.Because it helps them to understand about the natural look of their girlfriend.

Girls should not put Boys in darkness and should show them what is truth.

Girls should not put Boys in darkness and should show them what is truth.

This is applicable in the case of boys also :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu
None of my girlfriends ever used any makeup as they all used to be students. I cannot imagine a girl going to engineering college or B school painted or made up.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

DOn't know as i never had a GF but i never expect my wife to put on make up moreover she also does not like it she looks pretty without makeup. :)
DOn't know as i never had a GF but i never expect my wife to put on make up moreover she also does not like it she looks pretty without makeup. :)

You are repeating every time, I don't have girl friend I don't have girl friend. :evil: :evil: :evil:
Should we people believe you? :evil: :whistle: :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu

You are repeating every time, I don't have girl friend I don't have girl friend. :evil: :evil: :evil:
Should we people believe you? :evil: :whistle: :cheer: :cheer:

You don't have an option except to beleive me. :laugh:

Seriously my wife don't read my responses here on Boddunan. :laugh:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.