The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Ghost will have no tension.They can fly anywhere they want and just lived happily.

They will be tension free and need do no work. That is why their life will be dull and unhappy.

Don't worry sir...they will enjoy their time in gossiping..... gossiping can also cause a lot of tensions :cheer:

But what will they gossip about. They have no problem of rising prices, school going children, road accidents etc. Unless we become ghosts, we cannot understand their issues and topics.

No shortage of topics. :lol: One can be "Your best place of stay after you became ghosts".

actually ghosts need no space. even at a single point, millions of ghosts can exist. They can even pas through solids like walls. They may wonder why we fight for land and space.

sir, it's only our imagination that they don't need any transport. But if, ghosts' lives are miserable and if they live as gene of Aladdin's lamp, full of chains or some prison :huh: :huh: :blink: . Who knows!!!

Aladdin lamp 's gene is not same as ghost. Now we have enough discussion on possible ghost ytopics. Just begin a thread. One is suggested as - Human or ghost- which is better and why?

Ghost is better as it needs not any food and money ,can go anywhere in any moment,can live anywhere.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Ghost will have no tension.They can fly anywhere they want and just lived happily.

They will be tension free and need do no work. That is why their life will be dull and unhappy.

Don't worry sir...they will enjoy their time in gossiping..... gossiping can also cause a lot of tensions :cheer:

But what will they gossip about. They have no problem of rising prices, school going children, road accidents etc. Unless we become ghosts, we cannot understand their issues and topics.

No shortage of topics. :lol: One can be "Your best place of stay after you became ghosts".

actually ghosts need no space. even at a single point, millions of ghosts can exist. They can even pas through solids like walls. They may wonder why we fight for land and space.

sir, it's only our imagination that they don't need any transport. But if, ghosts' lives are miserable and if they live as gene of Aladdin's lamp, full of chains or some prison :huh: :huh: :blink: . Who knows!!!

Aladdin lamp 's gene is not same as ghost. Now we have enough discussion on possible ghost ytopics. Just begin a thread. One is suggested as - Human or ghost- which is better and why?

Sir, I would request you to start that humour topic adding your imagination as well :)

Meera sandhu

Sir, I would request you to start that humour topic adding your imagination as well :)

I shall take a month leave to visit Ghost Land and then come here with some experience. Then I shall begin a thread on ghosts.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

I shall take a month leave to visit Ghost Land and then come here with some experience. Then I shall begin a thread on ghosts.

what a humorous reply :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: Thank you.

Sir, hoping you would return before December 2012 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
If the world will come to an end then we all are going to become ghost.And as a ghost I will be active in Boddunan all day.Because I will have no tension of household work and I will be free all day.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Following link on haunting by Bhoots may give some idea for discussion on bhoots (ghosts).

http://in.movies.yahoo.com/photos/ready-to-be-haunted-and-hunted-slideshow/

If the world will come to an end then we all are going to become ghost.And as a ghost I will be active in Boddunan all day.Because I will have no tension of household work and I will be free all day.

can you assume 100% that bhoots have no tension....

I think bhoots live in banyan tree.....so, they may fight for shelter....as people are more and trees are very low in number :silly: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu
Following link on haunting by Bhoots may give some idea for discussion on bhoots (ghosts).

let me tell you sir....
I feel Ramu's movies like comedies than bhoot stories :woohoo: :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu

let me tell you sir....

actual ghosts cannot be very dreadful. These are only spirits without physical bodies. so we are more powerful.

let me tell you sir....

actual ghosts cannot be very dreadful. These are only spirits without physical bodies. so we are more powerful.

No Sir though they don't have physical body but still they are more powerful than us as a single ghost may not be able to get in control of many people. :blink:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.