Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
But I want to take special English coaching class from ceemji so that I can use them in forum, no one can understand ;) :woohoo: :woohoo:

For such praise, there is another thread initiated by suni. 'let us play praise praise'. :whistle:

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: suni51
But I want to take special English coaching class from ceemji so that I can use them in forum, no one can understand ;) :woohoo: :woohoo:

There is nothing like that. its the most powerful weapon to torture your enemies. Do you know why the English left India?its not because of Gandhijil's satyagraha. Its because of their inability to stand the tortures they were subjected to by our Indian Netas with their English.

There is nothing like that. its the most powerful weapon to torture your enemies. Do you know why the English left India?its not because of Gandhijil's satyagraha. Its because of their inability to stand the tortures they were subjected to by our Indian Netas with their English.

You mean Indian Victorian English writers do it to scare away Desi or people like us who do not match their skills? :lol:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You mean Indian Victorian English writers do it to scare away Desi or people like us who do not match their skills? :lol:

I mean Netas, One neta in his autobiography said, "My father was a Mansion," He meant "Mason."
Now it's pretty clear from Ceemji's responses to Kalyani's Birthday thread and Swetha's Help thread, that Chinmayjee is the silent reader of our forums :evil: :evil: :evil: . Let us bring him back to action :P

Ceemji, it needs Oxford dictionary or Google's help for me, to decode full meaning of your posts. :laugh: :laugh: . I have decided to join the institute from where you have learnt this 'English usage' and so many words, I have never heard before B) B) B) . Can you tell me please, from where have you learnt English? :woohoo: :woohoo:

Am sure, you will be visible mode in forum as soon as you read this thread :P

A student is always a student and I am one! How does the question of running an academy arise??
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10384]}
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Now it's pretty clear from Ceemji's responses to Kalyani's Birthday thread and Swetha's Help thread, that Chinmayjee is the silent reader of our forums :evil: :evil: :evil: . Let us bring him back to action :P

Ceemji, it needs Oxford dictionary or Google's help for me, to decode full meaning of your posts. :laugh: :laugh: . I have decided to join the institute from where you have learnt this 'English usage' and so many words, I have never heard before B) B) B) . Can you tell me please, from where have you learnt English? :woohoo: :woohoo:

A student is always a student and I am one! How does the question of running an academy arise??

so, you are here :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Why are you playing hide and seek jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :P :P

Meera sandhu

so, you are here :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Why are you playing hide and seek jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :P :P

Hiding does not come naturally to me as seeking!!! It's all other preoccupations which tie me down!! :dry: :dry: :dry: :dry: :dry:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.