Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hello Amit, both of your jokes were funny ! I too will try posting some alright.
Girl's Diary Vs. Boy's Diary :

HER DIARY :

Day night, I thought he was acting weird. We had made plans to meet at a cafe to have some coffee. I was shopping with my friends
All day long, so I thought he was upset at the fact that I Was a bit late, but he made no comment. Conversation wasn't flowing so
I suggested that we go somewhere quiet so we could talk, he agreed but He kept quiet and absent. I asked him what was wrong - he said,
"Nothing." I asked him if it was my fault that he was upset.

He said it had nothing to do with me and not to worry. On the way home I told him that I loved him, he simply smiled and kept Driving. I can't explain his behavior; I don't know Why he didn't say, "I love u, too."When we got home I felt As if I had lost him, as if he wanted nothing to do with me anymore..

He just sat there and watched TV.; He seemed distant and absent.Finally I decided to go to bed. About 10 minutes later he came to bed. I decided
That I could not take it anymore, so I decided to confront him with the Situation but he had fallen asleep. I started crying and cried until I too
Fell asleep. I don't know what to do. I'm almost sure that his thoughts Are with someone else. My life is a disaster !.

HIS DIARY :

Today India lost the cricket match against Bangladesh. DAMN IT.
nice joke but i listen previously this type of joke send another new joke. is this joke made by self.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

:lol:
Nice 1 Anusha...
Keep it up...

Download latest movies
With low size
High Quality
BMovies.page.tl
There was a man who worked for the Post Office whose job was to process all the mail that had illegible addresses.

One day, a letter came addressed in a shaky handwriting to God with no actual address.
He thought he should open it to see what it was about.

The letter read:

Dear God,

I am an 83 year old widow, living on a very small pension.

Yesterday someone stole my purse. It had $100 in it, which was all the money I had until my next pension payment.

Next Sunday is Christmas, and I had invited two of my friends over for dinner. Without that money, I have nothing to buy food with, have no family to turn to, and you are my only hope...
Can you please help me?

Sincerely,

Edna

The postal worker was touched. He showed the letter to all the other workers. Each one dug into his or her wallet and came up with a few dollars.

By the time he made the rounds, he had collected $96, which they put into an envelope and sent to the woman.

The rest of the day, all the workers felt a warm glow thinking of Edna and the dinner she would be able to share with her friends.

Christmas came and went.

A few days later, another letter came from the same old lady to God.

All the workers gathered around while the letter was opened.

It read:

Dear God,

How can I ever thank you enough for what you did for me?

Because of your gift of love, I was able to fix a glorious dinner for my friends. We had a very nice day and I told my friends of your wonderful gift.

By the way, there was $4 missing.

I think it might have been those bastards at the post office.

Sincerely,

Edna

Download latest movies
With low size
High Quality
BMovies.page.tl
You are right Santosh. It was not made by self. I thought it was funny, so posted. Thanks.
Good joke..
Another one:

An almost deaf person was advised by his wife to go and visit his neighbour was has fallen ill.
He replied "How can I manage?. I cannot hear properly what he will say.."
"No problem, I have an idea. As soon as you go ask "How Are you?" As people are optimistic, he will say "I am getting better".
Reply back :"Good, Are you taking the medicines regularly?" He will tell: "Yes" Reply back:" Ok, keep taking, You will be better soon. See you, Bye"

Next day he went and put the first question "Hi Ram, How are you?"
The man on the bed replied "Hi Madhu I am dying yaar" :(
"Ok good,Are you taking the medicines regularly?" :ohmy:
Frustrated, he replied "I am taking POISON, is it ok?" :S
"Ok, keep taking, You will be better soon. See you, Bye" :cheer:

:side: :(
GR88888888 I m laughing here... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Download latest movies
With low size
High Quality
BMovies.page.tl
Oh.. happy to see a new place for jokes and so much of laugh at boddunan.. nice thread.. keep it up..

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
Before Marriage

Boy: Thank God, You came at last...I was waiting for that. B) B)

Girl: Then, Shall I leave you alone?? :dry:

Boy: No, Don't ever think of that.. :ohmy: :ohmy:

Girl: Do You Love me?? :( :(

Boy: Yes, Now and always. :) :)

Girl: Did you ever cheat me?? :angry: :angry:

Boy: No, I have never done that and will never also.. :woohoo: :woohoo:

Girl: Will you Kiss me?? :unsure: :unsure:

Boy: Everytime I get a chance... :kiss: :kiss:

Girl: Will you beat me?? :( :( :angry:

Boy: Are you mad?? :angry: ..I am not like that.. :woohoo: :woohoo:

Girl: Can I Trust you?? :dry: :dry:

Boy: Yes... :) :)

Girl: Darling!!! :) :kiss: :kiss:

After Marriage

READ THIS FROM BACKWARDS... :lol: :lol:

Your one click makes their day, please help them:
http://bhookh.com/
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.