Open Means Forum

Welcome, Guest

Need any help with the features on boddunan.com? Post them here and get them clarified.

Topics [Help]

Some of the quizzes are not working properly.please note this MAVERICK... The problem is as follows: After selecting all the answer options and pressing submit button an error...
Is there any way to get to know the status(pending,rejected,approved) of the quiz submitted by us?. If there is no way to see the status of it why can't it be added in articles...
Now there appears no button to see list of members with points in revenue sharing. Has this been removed?
Hi Friend, I want to delete my account. Please suggest me what are the step follow to deleted the Account.
hi, I have won "Member of the week" award twice recently but seems that cash is not credited in my account. Following are the details. Member of the Week Level 3...
I have asked only 2 doubts till date but none of them are answered. Queries raised by other members are always answered. Why such discrimination?
It is been long time even though some GD topics are going on and winners been announced the results are not displayed in awards section. Even the credits are still pending to be...
Please let me know if 20 points are credited to the account if we submit a quiz?. Is it credited after approval or after submission?. I feel that last time i didnt receive any...
Under the changed dispensation I am not able to upload image files.Any help?
Dear Friends, I have submitted a bunch of 10 quizzes 2 days back. Some of the quizzes contained 16-17 questions and two of the quizzes contained only 14 questions. The quiz...
I am not understanding about this site, how do we earn points and cash in this site
How do we earn cash, by posting what do we get cash
What the web links and what web links do we need to post in the web links
How many web links can one post per day in boddunan
If i want to edit the quiz i have posted how can i edit
Do we get cash credits for posting cross words
I posted a recipe and i have got only 10 points and no cash, why is it ? Do we get cash credits are not for posting in boddunan
I have earned 2626 points since monday, but the points in the leader board showing is 2346, why is it so.
What all can we post in forums ? and what are we not suppose to post in the forums
How many members of a family can join boddunan