Open Means Forum

Welcome, Guest

Need any help with the features on boddunan.com? Post them here and get them clarified.

Topics [Help]

After a long interval today I read an article in Boddunan about Pulmonary Embolism.I can't see the comment session as was there in earlier days.But saw a review tab.When I posted...
Can i refer my submitted articles in boddunan to other sites Sot that more will learn from boddunan on various submitted topics of mine and others will it help me in earning or...
can any one tell me in short that what is the use of revenue of sharing . how it helps in earning cash credits. I have read the article based on sharing revenue but i didn't get...
What is Qaotes Section.. can any one tell me about that. im not aware of that. can we earn from this.
As i am a new comer I want to know that how can i open a website and blog. please explain in details about it's uses also.
My article is approved and have got only points no cash, long back my article on letter was approved and even for that I got only points no cash. Why is it so ?
I think I read for an article the management pays Rs 100, but I was credited only Rs5 for 300 words article. Can anyone give explanation? about this
Friends can anybody tell me the method of crediting quiz money to our account along with points. I have submitted 3 set of questions this month. It is in pending mode.
I got to know that we can't post more than 5 topics within a time interval of 2hrs. Is there any limit in answering the questions in the forum. How many questions can we answer...
I am totally new in boddunan. I have a query. After successfully posting an article, does it require how many viewers read it to earn money? Or is it depend only upon the...
Just of clarification I want to know will the cash credits already alloted can be revised if change needed.
Hai Friends, On 20 to till day before yesterday I have posted some articles and recipes. But till now they are not edited by moderator and they didnt even remarked by the...
When do we get the title of MAESTRO MATE in boddunan, when we reach the limit of points or when we reach a limit of posts ?
Do we get paid through boddunan or not.Will they give result to our effort or not. As i till now i tried alot of website on online to work but never got paid. So as one of my...
Which Category of articles earns more in Boddunan? Is anyone aware about this, or where this information is available? I write articles in several categories, but am wondering...
How to upload avthar in boddunan?
Its request to Maveric sir to please stop abuses or personal comment against any memeber made by member like Santosh Kumar Singh RAM PROSAD ACHARYYA who commented on...
If i waana leave Boddunan in future, Can i leave Boddunan with my balance cash which is less than 1k.what is exact procedure to get my balance cash
what is exact procedure to transfer my balance cash to any members account.please suggest
I accidently have to create a duplicate quiz as the first one was not created due to unavailability of Boddunan site for some time. When i tried to submit the first quiz it...