Do we get paid through boddunan or not.Will they give result to our effort or not. As i till now i tried alot of website on online to work but never got paid. So as one of my friend suggested me that Boddunan is best genuine website. But i didnt got paid till now. My payment is of june. But admin informed that june is bit delay. july 31 first they will be sending the amount. july 31 went away and august 31st is about to come. so recently i asked the admin and he said he will be sending the check in 2 days. I have informed in home that i am going to get the amount. but i didnt get yet. And all are criticizing me.

Friends Please tell me, Is boddunan is a genuine website or they just take work articles and work and wont pay. Is this for time pass?

If it is for time pass , then for girl like me is unnecessary to waste time on this website

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Saralaji this is very unfortunate.You are a genuine member and worked hard.Here some payment proof had shown.After seeing this we are here.If we do not get our cheque why are we here.
There may be some technical problem regarding this. the administration should look after this .hope you will receive this soon.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
@ Sarala,
Don't worry about your payment. My 2 payment is also due along with yours. I had already received my first payment. Usually, Boddunan declare your payment in the "recent Payment" list as soon as you reach your declared threshold limit or minimum threshold limit. But the cheque is usually generated at the end of that month and once the cheque is generated it is dispatched immediately through courier and members get it within two three days.

Don't worry, you will definitely get payment. Since this is your first payment(I believe) so you are a bit anxious.

Boddunan is genuine site and it won't loose its goodwill or credibility by not paying.It takes lot of time to build one's goodwill and it takes a fraction of second loose it.

I will suggest Boddunan, if they have a facility through which members can get updates regarding their payments, which most of other sites do by way of scroll-er.Because, ultimately every member joins here to earn something besides learning.
Yes, Its my first check. Until i get it , i cannot post anymore articles . As my parents will scold me if i spend more time on internet. That is my problem. Ok i agree with you pradeep and Ram. Let us wait for the payment.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Oh!Sarala. Don't worry. Boddunan is a genuine website. I have received 2 cheques from boddunan uptil now. Please wait and you will receive your cheque ASAP.
Don't worry,Sarala, you will receive it for sure! Send a PM to Maverick.
Sarala i think there must be delay in dispatching your cheque.please waiting for some time and then PM maverick again. I hope you will not be disappointed.
I would very much like Maverick to intervene and sort this out.
It is a fact that negative things do creeps up in our mind when our payment is delayed but don't worry I think this one is going to sort out very soon by the concerned authorities of the site.

I can assure you about receiving your payment because you can see there are so many members who accepts the fact that they have been paid through the site so many times and I myself have also been paid by the site...
Today, I got a reply from Maverick through PM that cheques are being dispatched today through DTDC courier.

I wish if Maverick directly response to this post. It will help other new members and those who will join in future also.
Sarala, your payment was not June payment but was generated on 2011-08-01 11:21:10, see recent payment list. As we all know, it would take upto 2-4 weeks for the payment to be dispatched. Please be patient and allow us to do our formalities.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.