"Drag or click question types from the toolbar in to this area."Where is the toolbar?.Some days before i saw the tool bar below these wordings which i dragged to create a new question.

May I know is it changed now?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Just clicjk on the question type you want to add. A floating toolbar is on the left side. :)
You should see the list of question types such as Multiple Choice, page header, grid etc. which is called as toolbar. Just click on any question type to create a question.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Maverick,
From yesterday night I am not able to find the toolbar.I tried to create quizzes selecting "People and Places" category and other from "History".Though I tried 4 to 5 times I could not see the floating toolbar.

How to delete the quizzes which does not have any questions in it.Because as i tried for 4-5 times empty pages are created?
Nagalakshmi,

I faced the same problem... I observed that the quiz section is totally compatible with Firefox explorer.

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
I am using fire fox explorer,Deepti.I am really blocked from yesterday night and 4-5 quizzes are created with blank pages.
Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.Do others face the same problem or there are some settings issue which i need to take care of?
Follow these:

1. Run Firefox in safe mode, i.e. all addons disabled
2. If it works fine, disable all addons and enable one by one to find which addon causing issue.
3. Try with IE7 or IE8

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

friends. i also using same problem...
but i find the solution..
use Internet explore 7 or 8..
Thanks for your suggestions Ravi and Maverick.I would try these steps.
I didn't get a break through for my problem.I am unable to find the toolbar.I re installed new version of fire fox too.Mine is Windows 7.

I apologize all the administrators as every time i try to solve the problem i end up creating an empty quiz.Please delete all those empty quizzes. :( :(
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.