The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hi, I have come back to the site after a long time . There is a new face to the site (lots of change). Can somebody help me where should I look for my cash credits .

Go to top bar and click dashboard. You have every information there. Click main Dashboard tab and not any sub-tabs. Cheers and welcome back.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank You so much sir. I got my information
Can anyone tell me how I can search all the articles written by a particular writer? If I write the name of the writer in the search option at the top corner of the right side, it doesn't show any result.
gulsh.JPG (You do not have access to download this file.)
gul1.JPG (You do not have access to download this file.)
Can anyone tell me how I can search all the articles written by a particular writer? If I write the name of the writer in the search option at the top corner of the right side, it doesn't show any result.

You may search for an author in member statistics. Then go to profile of the author and from there to his blog which includes all articles of that author.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: jabeen

I am not very sure but if you go to a PP's profile by clicking his/her avatar >profile> articles- probably you can check his articles.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: jabeen

it's easy

open any article of that particular author
click his profile displayed above.
For example, now I clicked an article of Gulshanji
Then clicked his photo displayed at top

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10296]}

Now it's easy, :cheer: :cheer:
Click on the link that you want, blog, articles etc.....everything is so easy now

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10297]}

Meera sandhu
Thank you Sandhyaji for explaining with suitable example.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you Sandhyaji for explaining with suitable example.

Sandhyaji :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :evil: :evil: :silly:

Meera sandhu
I am facing a serious problem. Around December, I had started writing an article but did not complete it as I was busy with other works. So I had saved it. Now, I worked on it for sometime and tried to saved it again as I won't be able to complete it. However when I tried to save it it failed and displayed the message that the article is too old for allow editing.
Could the concerned authority please do something about it, as I am not ready to submit it yet and I don't have the time to complete it now?? I would also like to know what is the duration after which we cannot edit our article?
I am facing a serious problem. Around December, I had started writing an article but did not complete it as I was busy with other works. So I had saved it. Now, I worked on it for sometime and tried to saved it again as I won't be able to complete it. However when I tried to save it it failed and displayed the message that the article is too old for allow editing.
Could the concerned authority please do something about it, as I am not ready to submit it yet and I don't have the time to complete it now?? I would also like to know what is the duration after which we cannot edit our article?

Hi Jabeen, I have a feeling that it is some technical fault because from what I know one can edit and save as many times as possible, even the already submitted articles which I myself have done in the past....I am sure you can keep saving as and when you add on to your article until you are ready to submit, however, if there has been a change in the policy , I am sure we would be informed here...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.