I am a home maker and i have access to internet from a java based mobile,i dont own a laptop or a computer,can anyone tell me if i can write reviews on this site from mobile?thanking in advance.have a happy day
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes i think you can write the review from your mobile.
If accessible you can write.Many are using this site in mobile also.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
A warm welcome from all of us Humera,

Hoping you will join our forum soon after owning a PC at home :cheer:
I don't have any idea about your doubt. Hoping our friends will guide you.

Meera sandhu
First of all we welcome to our Boddunan family and i like to say you that you must read all Rules and Regulation for the Site.It will help you in Future time.

Yes if you have a mobile Phone you can use this site on your cell phone only requirement is that you phone might support all Boddunan facility on your phone.
Humera, welcome to boddunan.Hope you enjoy working here.

You can write reviews from mobile too.You can even participate in forums and even you can write articles also. But you cannot see my earning page in mobile.I dont know why it is not displayed. Even i tried all these but this page is not there

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Humera Welcome to Boddunan family.

You can write reviews but browsing on mobile is difficult. You can participate in forums.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Not earning pages many function of Boddunan cannot display on a Simple java enabled mobile Phone.It is good to use Android phone as a Operating system.at night I use that Phone and it work in a proper way as on Laptop Or computer.Using java is not best.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.