Right now I am logged in to Boddunan. But I cannot open the pages 'Google' and 'Yahoo' as I get the message- Invalid security certificate. What is the way to resolve this.

Now the issue is resolved. When I again switched on the computer, the chkdsk automatically verified the entire files and corrected the system. Now all is okay.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Right now I am logged in to Boddunan. But I cannot open the pages 'Google' and 'Yahoo' as I get the message- Invalid security certificate. What is the way to resolve this.

Now the issue is resolved. When I again switched on the computer, the chkdsk automatically verified the entire files and corrected the system. Now all is okay.

It is happen some time, just now I open one PTC site home page in available but login page is not available after some time it will ok.

Computer geeks say ,most of such problems will be solved by rebooting the computer. Anyhow good your problem is solved.
My case is different. I read the message, "You are not connected". I need to restart the system.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.