Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Just for fun-- The lesson to be drawn is never be loosely connected in software or hardware !!

That is an important lesson otherwise you will be left flapping in the wind, literally! :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

As the problem of modem is been discussed I too want to share my problem. It is definitely not loose connection.. :P
I am using BSNL broadband from quite sometime and recently have replace my old modem with a new Dlink modem as BSNL is not supplying new modems now in our area. The only reason to replace the old modem with a new one is due to frequent disconnection of the Internet. We contacted the engineer at BSNL and they suggested to replace the modem that is another reason. But the problem is still there even after getting a new modem. When it disconnects if we switch off and on the modem then it again works and again after sometime the Internet gets disconnect. Even after repeated complaints the customer support is not solving the problem. They just come and say everything is fine. Does anyone having the same problem?
As the problem of modem is been discussed I too want to share my problem. It is definitely not loose connection.. :P
I am using BSNL broadband from quite sometime and recently have replace my old modem with a new Dlink modem as BSNL is not supplying new modems now in our area. The only reason to replace the old modem with a new one is due to frequent disconnection of the Internet. We contacted the engineer at BSNL and they suggested to replace the modem that is another reason. But the problem is still there even after getting a new modem. When it disconnects if we switch off and on the modem then it again works and again after sometime the Internet gets disconnect. Even after repeated complaints the customer support is not solving the problem. They just come and say everything is fine. Does anyone having the same problem?

No. I use You broadband and never faced such problems except few conditions like bad weather. Their customer service is quite good.

No. I use You broadband and never faced such problems except few conditions like bad weather. Their customer service is quite good.

I also use You tele broadband and their service is good. However in recent past connection got cut because of cable cut by others and amplifier problem. Sometimes during monsoon the service may get affected due to moisture in their junctions as per their tecnicians. Their complaint system and attending them is also good. But they are only in some select cities. Using toggles may avoid cable related problems.

I also use You tele broadband and their service is good. However in recent past connection got cut because of cable cut by others and amplifier problem. Sometimes during monsoon the service may get affected due to moisture in their junctions as per their tecnicians. Their complaint system and attending them is also good. But they are only in some select cities. Using toggles may avoid cable related problems.[/quote

YOU Broadband is available on my place Vizag. And I'm one of the oldest member. One good thing about them is , they inform about their status, in case of net failure and give the approximate time to resume the net. It was only a few days ago, they had a severe breakdown. All along they were in touch with me informing about the status.

I also use You tele broadband and their service is good. However in recent past connection got cut because of cable cut by others and amplifier problem. Sometimes during monsoon the service may get affected due to moisture in their junctions as per their tecnicians. Their complaint system and attending them is also good. But they are only in some select cities. Using toggles may avoid cable related problems.[/quote

YOU Broadband is available on my place Vizag. And I'm one of the oldest member. One good thing about them is , they inform about their status, in case of net failure and give the approximate time to resume the net. It was only a few days ago, they had a severe breakdown. All along they were in touch with me informing about the status.

Yes most of the time they inform status. Their call center is also professional.
Thank you said by: Rajani K

Yes most of the time they inform status. Their call center is also professional.

In addition to this, they pay occasional visits or contact through phone and enquire about the smooth functioning of the net.
Thank you said by: Rajani K
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.