The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
MG Singh wrote:

The site must move forward. Good writers must be given instant publishing rights. I have instant publishing for example on Hubpages.com which is the doyan of writing sites.   This system of review and all that is outdated. In any case in case a writer goes over the line the post can always be removed after a warning.  Even  the new sites like daily 2 cents also give instant publishing. Buddunan must think about it.

Each site has its own concept and  so does this site...Indian writing sites need to comply with certain rules and regulations and thats what the admin is probably doing here.With all that Boddunan is still one of the best paying sites..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Sanjeev Gupta wrote:

This is the real problem with this site actually admin takes long time to approve articles. These days I have seen him rarely on to the site. Wait he will approve once he log in here.

You're mistaken buddy, he is always here keeping a close watch on every activity which is visible by his timely action on his priorities. As far approval of articles he does it when he sees the necessity but once with in 7-10 days at least.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta

True. What Sunil said is right. Administrator is here regularly. But one has his own priorities and preferences . Is it not ?

Further, in case there is to be manual approval, it should be over in 3 days and not keep the writer hanging for 15 days.

I agree with Suni..  Admin is almost login everyday, that's what I noticed too from his profile. Yes he is taking big longer time for approving articles, but he is doing it regularly. So no problem as my articles get approval together. 

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
MG Singh wrote:

The site must move forward. Good writers must be given instant publishing rights. I have instant publishing for example on Hubpages.com which is the doyan of writing sites.   This system of review and all that is outdated. In any case in case a writer goes over the line the post can always be removed after a warning.  Even  the new sites like daily 2 cents also give instant publishing. Buddunan must think about it.

The forum discussions are already instant published as you state.  But the articles are published only after editing. Your suggestion for instant publishing is worth consideration.  Self edit also can be considered for deserving members. Cash can be assigned later. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

The forum discussions are already instant published as you state.  But the articles are published only after editing. Your suggestion for instant publishing is worth consideration.  Self edit also can be considered for deserving members. Cash can be assigned later. 

Sites like hubpages keep articles pending for 24 hours before publishing them finally and by then the Google analyzes its originality or some other sites mentioned above have instant plagiarize content checker that stops/return articles found copied from other sources. That is not the case with this site, besides none of the sites mentioned by the member pay upfront to authors so the admin of this site must see if the post deserves to be published before finally making it online.

MG Singh wrote:

Further, in case there is to be manual approval, it should be over in 3 days and not keep the writer hanging for 15 days.

Let me clarify Mr. MG Singh, this site does not publish as many articles as some of the other sites you mentioned (btw, even hubpages is almost desperately looking for articles these days as there are very few submission) and as we all are well aware of the reason (bubblews ruined the writing platform). There are just a few sites left which really pay (esp upfront) so I don't think writers would mind much if they get their pay even if it comes a little later than their expectation. As far manual editing is concerned it's completed within minutes after submission and payment comes at the end of next month you reach your payout. 

Sometimes the authors wrote on current topics and feel the delay in getting published makes the articles lose topicality. Soe method to publish such articles may be created on recommendation of the editor. 

I agree with you Vijay.  An article that loses topicality looks outdated and stale. This should be kept in mind, while the editors evaluate the articles.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.