Today I submitted an article on your site. The title of the article was: "The STAR of FIFA World Cup 2010".
The article was rejected and the reason for rejection was given as the following: "Rejected, Copied content from various sources."
Now this is the price you pay for being honest! I have been watching and hearing news about this particular topic on several news channels for the past several days. Today after watching the breaking news I did some research on the net and then I decided to prepare this article which REQUIRED FOUR HOURS OF HARD WORK AND DEDICATION as I typed the words in MS-Word from my mind, creating the article bit by bit and NOT COPYING FROM VARIOUS SOURCES AS THE REMARKS SUGGEST (I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS THE DEFINITION OF COPYING IN THIS SITE). Only the images were copied from other websites but it is accepted here, everybody does that, only the content is created by me totally, it maybe similar to what somebody is saying in his her blog somewhere else in the meaning but if somebodies meaning tallies with me that cannot be my fault.

I've also read blogs and articles where some parts appear similar, but on closer observation it becomes evident that what they've tried to say is basically the same in meaning and neither is a copy of the other. But that closer observation REQUIRES A DEGREE OF RESPECT FOR THE WRITER WHICH WAS VERY MUCH LACKING IN THIS PARTICULAR CASE AND IT WAS BASICALLY A TAKEN FOR GRANTED ATTITUDE.

Firstly the article was edited by: Atul P Barapatre as per it is written.

Now I'd like to ask the moderator that, if in your site EDITORS OPERATE ONLY ON THEIR WHIM AND LIKE TO STAMP ORIGINAL CONTENT AS COPIES JUST LIKE THAT without proper reason, understanding and respect for the author, then please let me know as then I'd like to leave your site and put the effort somewhere else as I DON'T WANT TO WASTE MY TIME, ENERGY, CONCENTRATION, SKILL, PATIENCE LIKE THAT ON ANY SITE.

Please respond.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Can you post the link to the article here?

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Good Morning to all my friends!

This site has an efficient mechanism to deal with all your valid grievances and be patient.I'm sure Mr. Maverick would look into it and take appropriate steps to redress it.By the way I would request to send a PM to him on issues like these in future for prompt resolution of the problem. All the best!
Following is the link to the article:

The STAR of Fifa World Cup 2010
I've not got the answers, I think I should leave this site now. I would do gradually by deleting my posts first.
And there are sites that pay more and don't work on a preconceived notion.
If one does a google search one would find people calling this site a 'sweatshop'. It appeared so to me in my short stay. But I still hung on, but after this I'm leaving.
Goodbye.
Hello Smarjit Chowdhury,
Well the way you explained your views on your article rejection.
I would like to tell you that this article was Edited by Me.
As the topic was very popular,after very long search on Internet, I found many of the sentences of it taken from other sources with some words interchange.
This doesn't mean that you have copied but it looks similar when anyone reviews it.
Leaving the site completely depends on you, but think before doing anything.
You can email me if you have more doubts on the same.

-Atul B

atulb@boddunan.com
Do not worry friend rejection approval is part of life do not be heart yourself. become long time member here to earn more. if u will go then u will loss ur future benefit.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Hello Smarajit.

First of all welcome to Boddunan :)

Let me tell you,I have also faced the same problem as you have. When I first joined the website,My three articles were rejected;even though they were written by me with an interchange of few words!

I then took it as a challenge and not as a disappointment and started working on how I can write such a way that it doesn't sound like it is copied! You can try again,and I urge you to take this as a challenge to work on your writing skills,which eventually will end up with fruitful results!

I agree that other sites pay you even for the copied contents that are alters;this site honors the originality of the author.

I say to you,try try again till you succeed!

Thanks!
Swetha Shenoy

Swetha Shenoy
It took you so much time and after some hard words from me to reply my post.
I put in real effort in that article and I'm very much angry :angry: :angry: that first of all it has been rejected and to add insult to injury has been termed as copied content.
I saw your rules that say even 25% of copied stuff would be rejected but don't you people put your mind on the job while editing an article.
There are certain things that are bound to be common, for example, Mr X was born in place A and now lives in place B. Mr X generally eats C foods and things like that, now if you call that copying then I'd have to say its a shame.
I was just about to logout one last time before I saw your reply.
I don't know whether I'd like to return here, I've already deleted my profile and articles and was about to go but if I find that it was a mistake you people want to rectify and more important than that you do really care about members rather than PASSING A DIKTAT then I'd think again.
Also your site uses scripts that are so unfriendly, it takes so much time to load really, its another problem.
And to the friend who replied that I'd lose future leaving, well I've already found it elsewhere.
For the time being I'm working with other sites.
Chowdhury,

I understand your frustration you faced for the effort you put is lost in vein. But it is not the case, your true effort is well appreciated by boddunan. It may happen sometimes that genuine article may be rejected. We take utmost care not to post any copied content and violate copyright laws. Before taking on further steps, if you could request support team or the editor who reviewed your article to re-look into the article would solve the issue (You can find emails of the editors under FAQs section).

Looking forward more articles from you.

- Maverick

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

The article has been removed from this link!!!!! Why did you do this Chowdhury??

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.