I won the top voter and top commenter awards for the date 19/07/2010 but my account balance had not increased .

I want to why?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hello Neetu..

This is very genuine, all type of rewards take sometime to increase your balance but surely they will be added soon.

It happens to everyone.

Aastha Gupta
@Neetu, don't worry about it. Since this is done manually, it takes a bit of time. Anyway the accounts are calculated and adjusted every 3-4 days, so it will be done soon. :) :) :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Neetu dont worry.., same happed with me..,wait for 1 or 2 days your account will be credited.
Neetu dont worry.., same happed with me..,wait for 1 or 2 days your account will be credited.
Yes neetu. This has to be entered manually. So it would take some time. But always keep in mind. There may be some delay.. but the members would always be benefited finally :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
THANKS FOR THE REPLY.....

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Never look to the credit for two days after declaration of a result!That is what I learned on getting an award!!!

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
thanks for your help.................

i would wait for two days

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
well it took me one day to add my revenue sharing amount to my account whereas some people got it immediately.. always there is some delay in crediting the awrds..however PM modertor if not recived yet..
thanks for the suggestion Rajani

i would wait till tomorrow.

:) :) :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.