Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Maverick Wrote
[quote]Kumaresh, Sajeetharan,

All points are considered in monthly revenue sharing program including points for polls.

Polls points are excluded only in weekly contest.[/quote]

Please Maverick, Now one week is over for Re-requesting you about my problem but still it is not solved. :( :(

In my case "points for polls" are not being shown/added :unsure: to the monthly revenue sharing points in the eligible member list, but it is being shown in the my account details under the statistics tag.

Can you resolve this issue at the earliest? I think it is about 10 days to raise this issue. :( :(

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
Hai friends am fresher here i have posted two polls on my registered date till now those polls status is pending....
Oh! I was not checking with polls. So haven't come across this problem.. :(

@Sathish, The polls would also be reviewed by the support team before publishing. So it needs some time. Be patient... :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Kumaresh Gupta wrote:
[quote]Maverick Wrote
[quote]Kumaresh, Sajeetharan,

All points are considered in monthly revenue sharing program including points for polls.

Polls points are excluded only in weekly contest.[/quote]

Please Maverick, Now one week is over for Re-requesting you about my problem but still it is not solved. :( :(

In my case "points for polls" are not being shown/added :unsure: to the monthly revenue sharing points in the eligible member list, but it is being shown in the my account details under the statistics tag.

Can you resolve this issue at the earliest? I think it is about 10 days to raise this issue. :( :([/quote]

How are you calculating the points? Anyway, I will take your points as special case and count them while declaring eligible members list

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Cool ---- Thats nice to see the special condition of Kumaresh's case.... :) :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Cool ---- Thats nice to see the special condition of Kumaresh's case..

He he! This shows that kumaresh is different from others!! :P :P :P :P
Hi
In my account section forThis month points 2011 but monthly revenue sharing program Page my points differ (1673)How?

With Regards
vignesh
www.vignesh-idya.blogspot.com
Thanks Maverick for your rapid reply!! :) I am relaxed!! :woohoo:

I am not calculating any points. It is the system which is doing the job. :blink:

I am just informing about the contradictions of point at two places in my case.

Two places where we can see monthly points:

1. Revenue Sharing list
2. My Account->statistics tag-> Point this month

Both should be same!!
But In my case contradiction is there.
Total difference is 40 points.

Kumaresh,

Thanks for noticing it, just now i saw mine.

Same with me!

My account shows:

Revenuse sharing shows:

:woohoo: :woohoo:
It is good that you are not facing same problems. That's why I am different :laugh: :woohoo: with a special case!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.