Hi I am subhasis living in chennai for last 5 years.I am interested in writing,singing & photography.Guys since I am new here I need your support & help.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Welcome to our boddunan family. You are now with innovative, creative,honest and intelligent people. Be frank to ask any of your queries. Boddunan members will be happy to help you.
You can post any of your query in forum section.

Want to make each day Accountable

Hi subhasis, welcome to the boddunan family... here you will find lots many friends who will also guide you will gain lots of knowledge too...
It's a great pleasure welcoming you into Boddunan fold and hope you enjoy being part of it as much as we - so many- do! All the very best!
Hey Subhasis, welcome to Boddunan. Would like to see great articles from your pen :)

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Hai Subhasis,

Welcome to the most energetic site in India with a lot of treasures.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Thanks everyone for this rousing welcome!I am finding my way through the site little easier now.But I need to learn many more things & will definitely ask doubts in forums
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.