The topic is locked.
"Hi" to all my friends!! :) I am Bidisha.I am new to this forum.I am here to share my knowledge through this site.I would like to make friends and if someone wants to be my friend then you can add me as your friend.As a new comer I need some help to know this site better.Hope my friends are there for me.Hope my friends are having nice time. :) Bye take care. :)

Bidisha
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Welcome Bidisha,
And there are different sections in this site which can give you cash credits as well as points. So enjoy and feel free to ask any doubt. FAQ is also there to help you. :)
Thank you said by: Bidisha Sarkar
Welcome to boddunan Bidisha! :) I am sure you will enjoy a lot here. You will have plenty of help if need be, but first make sure you go through and understand the FAQs, rules and regulations etc. There are also many forum threads which will help you understand the workings here better. Any other doubts or difficulties, feel free to ask!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Dear Bidisha,

Welcome to boddunan. I hope you will do well here .All link of learning is at home page of boddunan for any additional help you can ping me personal message.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Hello Santosh!Can you share your personal experience with this site?Can you tell me what will be the best way to earn credits and points?Nice to talk to you! :)

Bidisha
Hello Kalyani!Hope you are fine.Really nice to get response from you.Thanks for your suggetions.If I have any doubt i will surely let you know.Thank you.

Bidisha
Welcome Bidisha. I am sure you will enjoy your time here. The community is very helpful, whenever you get caught with any problems, just let us know. Have a nice journey on Boddunan.
0006_2011-09-28.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3809]}
It's a great pleasure welcoming you into boddunan community! Wish you a very happy and exciting time here.All the very best!
Bidisha, nice to learn that you have become a new member of this great site and glad to see you in the forum section. Boddunan is a great platform where one can learn and share information on different categories by writing articles or sharing your views in the forum section.

Before you start I would like to inform you to kindly go through the FAQ's link which I provided below along with this post to clear any doubt whatsoever. If you face any problem feel free to ask the same and we are going to help you out. Wish you all the best...!!!

http://www.boddunan.com/faqs.html
thank you ajay.

Bidisha
welcome to the family of Boddunan. this site help you a lot in various corners , hope you will enjoy working in it.

SurekhaRamesh
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.