The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Welcome Mohit... Hello Everyone..
Howz life ? Howz Forum goin on ? Whats new ?

Hi Puneet where are you these days? :)

Hope everything is fine. Don't see you much on the forums these days think busy with offline works. :blink:
Hi Sanjeev.. Yeah man.. Pretty busy with both official and personal works... Rest Great..
Good to see new people joining.... Hope much healthier discussions are going on...

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
Hello I am Mohit sunar from west bengal India.....!! Just joined boddunan.com and looking forward to great learnings.

Just needed to clear small doubt , Incase I need to post an article or I want earn points or money doing so , how should I proceed......????

:) Hello I think you recd reply to solve you problem, welcome here
Sorry for welcoming you late, my friend. I hope you have a great time here. I too had such problems initally and was asked to go through the FAQs. If you do the same, you will know everything.
Sorry for welcoming you late, my friend. I hope you have a great time here. I too had such problems initally and was asked to go through the FAQs. If you do the same, you will know everything.

Teething problems are bound to be there and all of us must have gone through this stage one time or other. Time is a great teacher. It teaches you the right ways.
Welcome Mohit! Read FAQs etc. and since you have been introduced to all here, I am locking the thread!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.