The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Welcome Abid.  You are one of the pioneers of Boddunan. I hope your continued presence in the site will make this richer in substance.  

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

Welcome Abid.  You are one of the pioneers of Boddunan. I hope your continued presence in the site will make this richer in substance.  

Thanks Gulshanji...But time does not allow me to be here continuously as in earlier years.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Abid Areacode wrote:
Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

Thanks Gulshanji...But time does not allow me to be here continuously as in earlier years.

My sincere advise is to avoid Boddunan activity. It's a serious and time devouring activity. Earlier days of Boddunan and the present days are quite different. Those who can devote more time alone can survive. And in the present scenario, a severe competition exists. You can see for yourself.

You are right Rambabu ji. I am active here from last one week and even I feel that there is a change in level of Boddunan activities. And even the number of members also decreased as in comparison to past 2 years. But its good that many old members are still here.

a.s.

Agreed that number of members reduced now. That is because, only those who can stand the fierce competition stood .

For me also it was hard to take time out for my writing activities and online activities but now as I am a little bit free and I feel that spending one hour here isn't a bad idea. Because not only we interact here with our online friends but also we learn about many different things.

a.s.

It's the platform for those who are dedicated and who work relentlessly irrespective of the outcome.

Earlier when I was here before 2 years that time many members were here like sandhya di, sarala di, ram bhaiya, sasi bhaiya, chinmoy sir, shwetha di etc but now I know only few mwmbers here like Gulshan sir, kalyani mam, suni sir, AKP and usha mam. That time there used to be a tough competition here and daily there were large number of topics to discuss on.

a.s.

Competition will be there and should be there. The point is to survive and stay head and shoulders above all. In this process, many were eliminated.

Last year when I checked this site in between there was a competition going on for article writing but now I guess it is not there from past few months. At that time people used to submit many articles and there was variations in those articles.

a.s.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.