Hello everyone. I am new here. I wanna ask some tips to start. Please share some of your experiences with me!!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Hi Sarika , you are most welcome here ..you can ask anything you want and members will respond to the best of their capacity. Have fun and all the best 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Sarika Chauhan

Hello Sarika. Heartiest Welcome. Be active on Boddunan Forum. Keep Writing Articles and Keep Voting.

Welcome to Boddunan Sarika !

Hello Sarika, welcome is Boddunan community, share your views and enjoy this site.

Welcome to Boddunan. It is a nice place to be and we have friendly helpful members here. Read the guidelines carefully before starting. Currently only Forum and Q&A sections seem to be active. Hope to see you regular and active here.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Hello Sarika, explore the site options by navigating through each section. Apart from Forums, which is the most active section where current trending topics & topics of interest are posted you can also use Answers section where in you can get your doubts clarified.

Answers section is best to clarify your doubts as all the members who see it answer it to the point.

Polls are an interesting section which mostly every member loves it over here. Here you can pass your time by voting to different category questions & enjoy your time apart from knowing yourself more better & you can even create your own unique polls.

Quizzes are also available in this site which probably is the most testing section. You can create your own Quiz which is basically like a crossword.

If you are having a knack of writing your own philosophical, inspiring, motivating or spiritual quotations(Quotes), you can pen them down here with your name as author or otherwise just post some of your interesting quotations. 

There is a Community section where you can see the earnings of people, payments made & activity of yours and others on this site.

Articles section however is currently suspended for the time being.

Hope this helps to kick start your activities, happy exploration!

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.