Here's why men shouldn't spend less on first date
:cheer:
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Neither any link is provided nor any reasons are given as to why men should not spend less on first date.

However, I may say that one should not exhibit miserly attitude on first date as well as subsequent date. Rather, we should always be neither misers nor spendthrifts but be reasonable.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

The link is not here and hope you succeed in giving us the link in your next post! One should neither over nor under-spend !!!
Ravishankar please provide us some link or give us some reason as to why mens shouldn't spend more on first date....
Please let us know about the subsequent dates too?
I am really confused by the first post, and like others I would also have found some source or reasoning behind your statement useful. But still if I were to answer this question hypothetically, I would say whoever asks for a date should pay. I know we Indian men are wired to always pay for women's bill, but if you are dating a independent and broad minded girl she might get the notion that you are trying to buy her.

And I am saying this all from personal experience. Women like to contribute too to the date. So next time when you go out on a date, pay for the whole date if you have asked her out or go for dutch treat. Alternatively you can also pay for the dinner and ask her to pay for ice cream. That way a girl will be happy that she has contributed and would appreciate the fact that you are broad in your thinking to let a women take charge.

Anyways all these are my personal opinions!!
If you pay more
Extravagance tortures her for sure
if you pay less
She wants not to see your face
The longer you think
More your love stars blink
Try to be your own mate
Better don't go for a date
000203D2-20101025.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
Excellent Rajesh! Here comes another poet in our midst!
He too has caught the poetry bug!!

That's an excellent poem, Rajesh!! Well done!

Hope to see more poems from this!!

:) :) :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Hope Kumaresh is inspired to stage a comeback after going thorugh this!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.