My name is Sudeepth.vk. I'm a malayali. About me ? What i say ?.......... Finally  got to write something about myself....... I'm aimaginative, sensitive, compassionate, kind, selfless, sympathetic,caring , kind. .......... The list goes on and on and on....... Whenaround friends many say  I keep then entertained ( atleast some are happy of my existence). Sometime i'm extremely weird...... But in agood way ...... Have a very good sense of humor..... My concept aboutlife is laugh and laugh , make our life colourful. So i love tojoke..... And believe in the quote "laughter is the bestmedicine"...... I sometimes feel " i'm really very silly and crazyfellow......" well on the dark side am a bit secretive and some timebit too sensitive and emotional to some extent..... Sometime very moody..... I used to spend most of the time with my friends. Myhobbies are reading crime thrillers and detective novels. I'm a verygood cricket player too. Looking for a job in government services. Andvery important thing is..... I'm from a middle class family. I want a lover . I'm not well in english. If there is any mistakes please avoid it.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Welcome Sudhi to boddunan family,
It seems you known yourself better which is the most important part of a human being. We are really happy to have you here on our community. You have a lot of qualities as you mentioned and its good that you know your weakness also.

I am very happy to meet you and continue posting articles, get more referrals, submit weblinks and keep posting your doubts on forums and be active on discussions.
We have also introduced a new section "Improve your English skills". This section will definitely make your english better and there is lots of things that you may share and also learnn from other members.

Once again welcome to boddunan.com

Please feel free to post your queries.
-Atul Barapatre

atulb@boddunan.com
Thanks for your warm welcome. I'm using this through mobile web and i've lot of problems. But i'll try my best.

well,Sudhi......you have a dark side????..........haha..........welcome aboard......
Hai Sudhi, :)

Welcome to boddunan.com.

I am from kerala,so you know that you are not alone :woohoo:

Here,we are bound to help each other,in every possible way, depending on our capacity.

Feel free to explore our websites and we welcome you to participate actively in forums.

Well,I cannot assure you a 'lover' from this website;but I am sure you will eventually 'fall in love' with our website! :dry:

Thankyou. :laugh:

Swetha Shenoy
Thanks to everybody. Its happy to know that you are a malayali. I'm not well in english grammer. That is my main problem.

we've got GRAMMAR MOM
GM , Give him (rajkumar) some impositions .

hhahahah :)

Time for impositions......

Swetha Shenoy
:) hello Sudhi

glad to meet you. welcome to boddunan.com

myself sweta. i m from Delhi

doing job in stock market..

my friends call me Khushi..

tell me how r u ?
and howz your life going on?

take care and all the best

bye
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.