What do you think about our country INDIA

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
My thoughts about my motherland are always positive. We may have some of the things which we can do without.We are a plural society with a mosaic of rich culture.The only thing that disheartens me is aping of the Western culture by some people.We need to be open to accept and absorb good things of any culture but cheap imitation is rediculous.No one would respect if we cut ourselves off our roots!
In my personal view, this is a ridiculous place to live. The bloody customs wont allow you to breath freely. You cant enter some holy places with out showing our bare chests! That itself is a shame for us. Here the rich become richest and poor become poorest. No place for poor mans dreams. But some places are blessed with God's natural gift. If we go there, all the sorrows will go away.
I wonder whether it is such a bad and ridiculous place to live in!We are a plural society if one such holy place demands that it be visited bare-chested there are thousand of holy places which do not demand so! I agree that there are certain things we need to feel ashamed about but for the moment let us look at things about our motherland for which we can be just proud of.An ideal land only exists in Utopia!!!
Its rocks man..... B)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.