Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Women are advised to use it to get a glowing,radiant and spotless skin.

Women are intended to use it for cosmetic purposes.

It is also a common ritual to apply turmeric paste on the to-be bride and groom before marriage in the traditional Hindu ceremony. Turmeric helps to fight Melanoma, a deadly form of skin-cancer.

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
Actually... both breast cancer and pimples are more common in women. I think that is also the reasom whdy many women are advised to use turmeric.
Yes Kumaresh --- You are not hitting the ball!!!!

There are many uses with turmeric.... :)

Please go through my question... Why women are advised to apply turmeric paste to the foot and legs??????

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
turmeric powder half spoon taken with milk or water prevents the spread of leucoderma disease. This treatment should be continued for 1 year regularly.
Hey Deepti.. Its 5:38 now and you have not revealed the answer till now..

You told us that you will reveal it at 5 pm..
We are waiting for the answer ..

Aastha Gupta
Yes yes.... :)
Many of our friends have stated many points.. They are very much near; but revolving around the point....
All the uses of turmeric are very well stated!!!!! They are right!

Let me tell my point of view:

Women used to have many duties...
Bringing water from the river, working in the house, washing the house daily, and in the kitchen too there used to be water all over(in the recent times we had sophisticated kitchen systems with grinders and mixers)...

They always worked in the water.. .and their feet used to be wet always. In order to prevent their feet and legs from the cracks, bacteria and fungus; they were advised to apply turmeric paste to their legs to keep them away from these problems.

Hope it is clear. :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
OKK...COOOOOLL B)

Thanks for telling Deepti..

And thanks for revealing the suspense..
We will wait for the next scientific reason from you..
These are really intersting..

Aastha Gupta
Thanks Aastha....

As I am from a traditional family... somewhat orthodox too (not now ;) ) I have known some of these.. :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
I thought there is some crooked answer for this very good medicine!!!

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
B) nice article deepthi garu...
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.