Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
See, here we all were wandering in the dark jungles and Mr. Shakespeare is playing carrom with his children!!

Oh woe!! what have we got into?
Oh the misery of being a poet!!

:(

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

This thread is a good initiative,manisha.When we try to kill all our negative's we tend to become a good human. :) :)
There is a little bit of animal in each one of us! But because we can control our instincts and thoughts, we are called humans!! In spite of that there are many who only add fuel to their negative thougts causing violence and sex-related crimes - even animals do not do that for mere pleasure!!

We are basically animals. so, we have natural animal instincts. Our instincts are checked and restrained by social customs and law. We have got inhibitions restraining us from giving expression to our natural instincts.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Well said Gulshan!! YOu have explained it quite nicely!!!!

Some years back a child of barely a few days old was left in a deserted area of North Kolkata presumably by her mother and three street dogs stood guard for nearly 16 hours and waited for the morning to arrive.A police party was amazed to see the conduct of these dogs and took the child to an NGO run care centre.Now tell me who is the animal!!!!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.