Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Lohit I am with you do not worry I think this time wrong decision made I will also not participate in GD next time if this type of decision made .

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Yes Santosh Because just count the time we gave to Group Discussion.Daily just one by one every member was giving its opinion and we again replied of every new post of GD upto one week. If we count this total time and in this time we can write several articles.

I took part in GD because there is a cash reward and a respect for a winner. If amit give good opinion then i agree with that but he didn't give so much. So the wrong decision this time. And i will not post next time.
I didn't oppose the decisions of boddunan before this results, because for that all previous matter they are right but as per member i have rights to say about wrong decision. I don't wanna hurt anybody. But Boddunan gave a very nice gift at the last of new year. No i will not take part in GD. Congrats winners your one competiteter got less now your way is easy from previous GD.
Let the moderator gave his reply to this first...

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
Lohit, Did you remember you are supporting the topic once and opposing it another time? Posting 100 replies is not the criteria for selecting the winner.

Attend your interview for a job and speak continuously for all the time with one or other person, leave no room for others, confuse others by jumping in either ways and see if you are selected or not. Demand your interviewer for not giving the job.

I am sorry guys for this kind attitude you all are having. First know what you did wrong and what other did correct.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Pardon me if I am bit harsh but after your posts, I was really disappointed. If you are here for making money only, do not enter the forums and write only articles and take your cheque home. It is the place for collaboration and making friends.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Sir as per topic “Is T20 doing harm to cricket?" I were always not in the favor of T20 doing harm to the cricket. At just one point in discussion I was doing both favor and oppose but for that issue I already felt sorry in the next column in that discussion. In this discussion a very few person give suggestions to just related to topic. 90% participants just saying about test matches. I have given points related to topic. And For some points if somebody saying right then we have to agree with that but i gave complete details for that point also why i am agree with that point. I was not supporting the topic once and opposing it another time. From the starting to last i said same no T20 is not harming cricket. And you are saying i can't clear interview as per GD. I have a district gold medal for Group Discussion contest. It just depends upon the thinking only. I am not saying 100 replies make a winner. But i saw all suggestion. Then i said i m not agree. About interview I have been cleared the interview & GD at TATA Telecommunications for international call center jobs. I didn't mind about your this reply. If you really disappointed then i also get disappointed from the results. Every person have different point of view. I am not here for making money only; I also got some good friends and some knowledge from various topics. But such kind of wrong result which I felt made me to write this all. So if you didn’t like it, then I am sorry but I am not agree with the results.
Let us accept the decision without any bitterness and exchange of unpalatable words would only aggravate the problem. Once we participate in any competition we just can not be our own judges. Casting aspersion on the winner would not set a healthy precedent!
Ok i will not. But i am not agree with the results because i m not talking about me, winner must be santosh or jobin or me as per discussion.
As my name is in this thread... (Almost taken negatively)
I wanted to talk....
But I think its better to Keep quite...

And friends just Cheer..... Coz its Happy new year

Download latest movies
With low size
High Quality
BMovies.page.tl
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.