The topic is locked.

In the Answers section one cannot see any updates even after members have posted a response. It may be a technical hitch because it does show in on some of the questions ..I wish the admin would look into it , also reopen the inbox ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

You spoke my mind. Even i was wondering the same. But since I am pretty new here I just assumed it was like that only hence no one has complains.

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

It has been there for sometime now and the very fact that it does show on some and not on most others means it is a glitch that need to be corrected. I guess the admin is not aware of it..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I had the same issue. But it worked once out of no where.. I tried posting the answers couple of times but it always shows some or the other error. I think too there is some technical error which need to be corrected.

It is most certainly a technical glitch and admin must be working on it, I guess owing to his time constraints, he may not have been able to spend time on it. But then as we are getting requisite points for posting answers, there is no issue.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

We are working on the issue with updating answer counts. However it will not have impact on any other functionality.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar, usha manohar, Divya
Maverick wrote:

We are working on the issue with updating answer counts. However it will not have impact on any other functionality.

Yes I agree ,  it does not impact on any other functionality , thanks a lot Maverick !

Since the issue is clear and we know that Maverick is working on it, the thread can be closed before others make meaningless comments. Thank you.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.