Hi all,

In forums i am seeing Karma,What is this? How this number will come,who will assign this number?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Karma is a rank given by moderator to members for there recognition.
so as you are a new member wants to know lot many things .do not worry I have seen your activity you are also going to get good recognition in this site soon.

I want to suggest one more thing please post question in particular and relevant section.
as you are asking a question and you have post it in suggestion box
thanks soubhagya even I was having that querry
Karma is a measure of popularity of a post. The members have the oprion to vote up or down. The green and red symbols besides the word 'karma' and after the number (0, if no vote) are for vote up or down. As generally, we do not vote, the karma is zero. I am now voting this post up. I hope karma will be 1 after my vote.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Karma is thumbs up and thumbs down given to members by members itself.. Anyone cam give karma to others.. Not only the moderator..

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
Karma is nothing your giving your plus or minus of his or her views .If you click green the karma increase by 1 that means your supporting him, if you click red one the karma value decrease by 1 that means your not supporting.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.