Sir, Here is a suggestion..
Why don't you cut it the time period of GD from 7 to 3 or 4 days.
It will then have more creative replies, quick answers and more active participation, because after 4th day, members become inactive in posting replies, because all necessary replies come in mostly first four days.
Instead having two GDs in a week, will be very intersting, changed topic will give curiousity to post more replies.
Members please reply this post, if you agree..
And Maverick Sir, please have a look on this suggestion...
What say???

Aastha Gupta
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
When I joined the site two months ago some GDs found running for 10 days and some got extended to two weeks due to lack of participation.
Yes aastha what you said is right and as anbul said some get extended more days and we have unnecessary one word answers like yes and no questions...but let's see what the panel of judges(!!!!) decide here...anyways nice suggestion

Your one click makes their day, please help them:
http://bhookh.com/
aastha wrote:
[quote]Sir, Here is a suggestion..
Why don't you cut it the time period of GD from 7 to 3 or 4 days.
It will then have more creative replies, quick answers and more active participation, because after 4th day, members become inactive in posting replies, because all necessary replies come in mostly first four days.
Instead having two GDs in a week, will be very intersting, changed topic will give curiousity to post more replies.
Members please reply this post, if you agree..
And Maverick Sir, please have a look on this suggestion...
What say???[/quote]

u r absolutely right aastha.
u have given really good suggestion
Yes I think it is a good idea because it will also become easy to track different comments easily as it sometimes gets messed when there are more response.
Agreed. May be implemented forthwith.
It is good for the members who login daily. But what happen to the ones who login say once in two days or three days. They will miss the topic. And organizing at such frequency is tough for me :(

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Maverick wrote:
[quote]It is good for the members who login daily. But what happen to the ones who login say once in two days or three days. They will miss the topic. And organizing at such frequency is tough for me :([/quote]

i accept what u say sir
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.