Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
i am not agreed i will prefer to accept money only.
Idea is good ut decision depends upon administration,they may accept or not.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
This cannot be implemented and admin won't even talk about this because if this is implemented then site will be messy and confusion and it will be burden to the management to maintain the site properly

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

No I think cash would be better, it is not necessary that everyone would like to get mobile recharge for their hard work they put here. If at all then they can give option of either cash or recharge but recharge instead of cash, nope, not acceptable!
Mobile recharge from boddunan this is really a good idea but wait till amrveek has accept this idea or not.
Mobile recharge is a good idea. but, there is a chance that site attraction will get less because now-a-days many sites are advertising for free mobile recharge as earnings but they are not so sincere. so, as of me providing money is better than mobile recharge.

lets see what management decides.

Vinu
If they introduce mobile recharge in boddunan then it will be more headach to the management.

welcoming idea. I hope Maverick will accept this one.

http://moneyrumors.blogspot.com
It will be tough for boddunan to accept the mobile recharge option in the site

Mobile recharge after winning a certain point this is only possoble when marveek accept this idea.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.