The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I am not using mobile tell me what is the use of it for me.

anil wrote:

I am not using mobile tell me what is the use of it for me.

I will tell you its use once you upload the App :)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Dear All,

I would like to let you know that Boddunan App is now available on Google Play Store. Please see banner on top right of this page.

Please uninstall beta version whichever you have installed earlier and proceed with new app.

Appreciate your feedback.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Maverick wrote:

Dear All,

I would like to let you know that Boddunan App is now available on Google Play Store. Please see banner on top right of this page.

Please uninstall beta version whichever you have installed earlier and proceed with new app.

Appreciate your feedback.

thank you Maveric,

Boddunan App now supports Android KitKat (v4.4) devices as well. New version is released with many bug fixes and few new features. Please update it through Google Play.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: Divya

Thank you Maverick.I do update.

Very convenient to use. Thanks for this app. 

I hope the app will be better too.

Thank you said by: rambabu
Aditya tripathi wrote:

I hope the app will be better too.

Hello, we don't need another rambabu here who responds simply for points with no relevant information  and going by your posts it very much looks as if you are following in his footsteps ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Interested

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.